Friday 14 January 2011

Doll Tutorials.

I found this blog, which has some tutorials that I thought were interesting, and I did have a question form Jane about it. So here you are!  The head tutorial is practically good; I always have trouble with the lips. And of course while you’re doing anything referencing is always a good idea, I was glued to my anatomy books, and strangely my early drawing books where they show the human body in circles and lines. That helps to layer the sculpey up. So anyway the website is here: http://artdollartists.blogspot.com/


My Doll is currently being tweaked and sanded ready for casting. I want her body smooth and ‘bump’ free. Here she is, all her parts ready to be sanded smooth, still can't remove the marbles though :/



Seing as sanding isn't a very interesting process next week - or the weekend I will be posting a tutorial on how to make an Elbow/Knee joint and a sneek peek of my Dolls hair style :D

2 comments: