Tuesday 24 May 2011

Fished First Doll - Emily.


Because I made you wait so long for the pictures after I finished, I took loads. :D Hope you like. After I've sorted out my new flat and made sure the kitten wont try and eat my sculpey, I will be making a new doll. I'm not sure however whether or not I make another human doll or try out my idea on a mermaid doll.... I'll leave that to you. And of course there will be more, meny more tutorials now I've figured it out. (however her legs do need redoing ) 
Oh and I've also changed her name to Emily she insisted I'm afraid.
,








2 comments:

  1. Wow. I've been thinking for months that I would try to make my own dolls/action figures, but I could never quite get up the nerve to try. But going through your posts, and seeing the long road from start to finish, is inspiring! It's got me fired up!!

    I'm going to do it!

    (And blog about it too - good idea!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I inspired you to make you own doll, if you have any questions I'll try and help you out. Don't forget to cheak back I'm about to start another doll and I will be posting some more tutorials :D

    ReplyDelete