Wednesday 2 February 2011

Not so much progress......

Rather unfortunetly over the last week There hasn't been any progress on my doll. My college work seems to be taking over and I am quite unhappy about this..... The few molds that are sanded are looking quite nice, and I didn't realize how bad some of the others were. Hopefully though, I can start working on them again and maybe I shall show you some more things from my sketchbook later this week.

 I will however leave you with this picture.... I have plans to make her into a doll, any thoughts?


3 comments:

  1. I think she will make a very beautiful Asian doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited to see your progress on the molds. This is a really neat blog to follow, I'm glad you started it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilikeoldthings: I'm glad your enjoying the blog I hope that I can post some more pictures soon.

    Simply impish: I think she will be a beautiful asian doll too, but i think the costume could do with some more work, some embrodery or beadwork prehaphs?

    ReplyDelete